Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores!

Mike Marlow wrote:
Dave wrote:
On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 06:40:55 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
The biggest reason that most people eat meats like beef,
foul, etc.
is that they prefer the taste of it and/or the
convenience of simply
getting it at the market.

Same reason. It's not killing for survival. It's killing
solely for
personal pleasure, whether it be taste or blood lust.
There isn't
anything you can say to change that.

I guess - if you're focused on the killing aspect of it.
But then,
you should feel the same aversion when it comes to beef,
turkey,
chicken, pork, etc. They all had to be killed for you and
I to enjoy
them. In a considerably less noble manner I might
suggest.

Dave won't see it that way and there is nothing you can say
to change thatg
I truly believe he was never a hunter, a democrat, yeah, but
a hunter, noeg