Danny Boy

Default What is a "Left-Tilt" Circular Saw Blade?

On Tue, 04 May 2004 19:43:45 GMT, B a r r y
wrote:

On Tue, 04 May 2004 14:57:30 -0400, Danny Boy wrote:

OK, I'll bite. What's a "blade-left"? the last one in the box?

Hand held saws can be purchased with the blade on the left of the
motor or the right.

Having the blade on the left side of the saw makes it easier for a
right handed operator to see where the cut is going.

Wow, thanks!! A bit late though. I still have my righty in perfect
condition, the way I like to keep my tools, and don't have a lot of
time left to play. Nice to know trhough.

Dan.