Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default New regs to make furnace replacement more expensive

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:21:55 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

We have, just in the U.S., several hundred years of coal available and we're
discovering and mining natural gas faster than we use it. Heck, we're even
EXPORTING significant amounts of NG.

I think one of my brothers was involved with coal field and landfill gas
recovery. As long as we have landfills filled with garbage, I believe
we'll have a source of gas for heating homes and running power
plants. ^_^

Have you watched "Bayou Billionaires" the Dowdens of Shreveport,
Louisiana?

"...The Dowdens purchased their 80 acres of land in 1997 for $160,000.
Today, they receive between $10,000 and $12,000 a month, per well.
They currently have four wells on their land, but soon they will put
in 20 -- with each well lasting 16-20 years. The family could
accumulate an estimated amount of $57.6 million."

"mailbox money"

http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/01/17/bayou-billionaires-cmt-reality-tv-stars/