Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default EPROM over erasing

Ian Field wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ian Field wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ian Field wrote:

I'm a motorcyclist - I'd drive the tank along the line of parked cars.

Hopefully, someone will have a couple M-72 and a cutting torch. Or
several thermite grenades to weld the hatch shut.

Its a fair bet you're the kind of car driver that makes motorcyclists
want
to drive a tank over a line of parked cars.

As always, you show everyone what an ass you are.

There are some bikers weave in and out of traffic without concern for
other drivers, and ride in other driver's blind spots. Most bikers are
decent people and careful drivers, but the small group of assholes makes
most people not give a damn.

The only time I came close to hitting a biker was when some ass in a
tiny import pulled out in front of me on a highway from a side street
and I was doing the posted 55 MPH. A left turn on red in front of a
truck. No room to brake and nothing in the mirrors, so I changed lanes
and hear a horn squalling tires & brakes.

You obviously weren't paying due care & attention to get caught out like
that, you can't blame the motorcyclist for distracting you as you already
admitted you didn't know he was there.

He admitted he was riding in my blind spot, and you say he wasn't
Who am I to believe?

I've driven cars, and I can tell you from experience - it really isn't
difficult to know what's behind you!

So, you have _never_ had a blind spot on _any_ vehicle? I suppose
you have a couple slightly used bridges for sale, too?