Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus22527 Ignoramus22527 is offline

Default Using a metal gasifier to run a metal generator using chipsmade of wood, not metal

I put a like on your video, nice

On 2012-11-26, Pete S wrote:
I have been feeding woodgas from my Chinese JXQ-10 gasifier into my Onan
6.5NH genset on and off this summer, in an attempt to figure out how to
reliably convert wood chips to electricity.

I'm getting closer, but I ain't all the way there yet.

Don't tell anybody, but I have been feeding the genset some pretty tarry
carbon monoxide and hydrogen gas. But so far, the engine still runs fine.

If you have nothing else to do, you can see my log of this summer's related
events at:

http://www.spaco.org/JXQ10A.htm

Pete Stanaitis