Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave In Texas Dave In Texas is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores!

"jloomis" wrote in message ...

Quite a fine catch.
And after paying for fee's and protection of such wildlife
via the laws I do not see a problem at all with hunting for
wildlife. It is not endangered and the herds are monitored and
policed.

Enjoy,
John

Thanks, Jloo. AAMOF, I've had the ranch in the Texas Parks & Wildlife
Department's 'Managed Lands Deer' (MLD) program for the last five or six
years (at the lowest level). A lot of that is about bringing population
numbers in line with the range's carrying capacity and optimizing as much as
is possible buck-to-doe ratios. We have an assigned wildlife biologist we
work with. There is an annual membership fee to the county wildlife
management association.

See you back in photos-original.

Dave in Texas