Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default New regs to make furnace replacement more expensive

wrote:

I should have said "The higher the demand, the greater the supply
which will

drive down prices.

Still totally wrong. Especially with something like energy which has
limited supply and extracting more from the ground drives prices way
up.

Giggle.

From mid-2008 until the end of 2010, the price for natural gas has shrunk
from about $11.00/Mcf to $4.00 for the same amount.

Further, what make you, or anyone else, think there is a "limited supply" of
energy? As a practical matter, that is simply not true.

We have, just in the U.S., several hundred years of coal available and we're
discovering and mining natural gas faster than we use it. Heck, we're even
EXPORTING significant amounts of NG.