Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Quick temporary repair for hole in wall

Metal single use cooking pan from Dollar Tree?
Trim to shape with bandage shears. (sized much
larger than the hole). Secure to the wall with
drywall screws, and washers.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Steven L." wrote in message
To repair the plumbing for the kitchen sink, it was necessary to break
the wall under the kitchen sink to get at the plumbing. The hole is
about 7 or 8 inches in diameter.

Until I can have the hole repaired permanently, what can I use to cover
that hole temporarily? I'm worried about insects or even mice coming
through there tonight.

--
Steven L.