Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default More fun

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 26 Nov 2012
13:35:55 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
They wouldn't fit through the doors, or between the support posts,
and there is a dividing wall 19.5 feet from the front. The only way I
could use them would be to tear down the garage, set four of them and
cover the outside with the old aluminum skin to hide that they are
containers. That leaves another problem. The power to two other
buildings run from that building in conduit run along the ceiling and
down both far walls.

Okay, that's "simple". All you have to do is "just" jack up the
roof, slide the shipping containers in, and set the roof back down.
Tada - all done!

Then have the old road repaved after all that weight is dragged in?

Dragging them is definitively going to cause problems, yes. I
think you'll find the roads last longer (and the containers will be in
better shape) if you put them on wheeled trailers and roll them in.
B-)

OTOH, with enough trash bags and hydrogen, you could air lift hem
in. Yeah, that's the ticket. B-) Hey, you are in Florida, maybe
you can borrow the Mickey Mouse balloons?

Maybe someone has war surplus Hind you can use ...

(I'd love to help but I have to take the cat to dance classes.)

Don't blame me that you bought a defective cat.

Oh the lack of tail doesn't make him defective, and besides he was
a gift.

And he's the one teaching the class.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the