Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On 26 Nov 2012 09:17:36 GMT, Huge wrote:

The design of the rear light clusters on my Disco III is brilliant.
Lifting the tailgate reveals 2 large screws, undo those and the whole
cluster comes off and you can change the bulbs by hand. I can only
assume that whoever was responsible once had to change a rear bulb on a
Disco II and still looks at the scars from time to time to remind him.

Eh? I never even attempted to do the rear lights on my DII from the rear
(oh er missus!). The half dozen or so screws that hold the whole cluster
to the body work are a bit of PITA but then you can take the cluster
inside get warm and change the bulbs easyly. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.