Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 00:07:53 -0000, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Many car parks now have ANPR cameras on entrance and exit. Stay more
than the X free hours allowed and they send the registered keeper a
parking notice.

Which you can presumably ignore like the motorway service station ones?

Got sent a ticket for overstaying at the Wetherby service area the other
week. Was staying at the Days Inn for two nights (Buy One Get One Free)
with free parking. The receptionist has to enter your registration into a
terminal. The ticket I got was for the second night. I can only assume
she only entered my reg for only 1 night. The parking co. quickly
accepted a copy of my hotel bill and dropped their over stay parking
charge.

--
Cheers
Dave.