LRod

Default Running a 220 receptacle to garage

On Tue, 04 May 2004 13:48:49 -0700, Rick Nelson
wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't trying to challenge or argue with you
about this point,

I know you weren't, and I apologize if my reply came across as
belligerent.

I was just genuinely curious as I don't know jack about that type of stuff.

That's good. There are a lot of "chicken little" issues that have
cropped up over the past ten or so years of heavy internet
communication. Most of it is misapplication of data from one field to
another (exploding dust collectors is a perfect example). Some of it
is illogical extension of otherwise reasonable situations (insurance).

The more we talk about them and get some rational discussion going,
the more we can dispel the myths.

Another option I thought of if they did happen to ask for documentation
is to reply, "Yes, I keep all the documentation in that desk right
there" then point to the smouldering pile of ashes G.

Good one.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net