Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K[_2_] Harry K[_2_] is offline

Default OT What hours were the supermarkets open?

On Nov 24, 11:56*pm, harry wrote:
On Nov 25, 2:51*am, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 18:46:04 -0800, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 16:01:31 -0500, micky
wrote:

Where were you in the 50's?

I can't remember store hours. *I could walk across the street and buy
an ice cold coke and a candy for 10 cents. Gas station close by was
open from 6 am to 10pm. Gas was 25 cents a gallon. Kerosene was
cheaper. We could use glass jugs for a gallon of fuel.

The fish market across the street was opened around 8am.

Late 50's I watched train cars of military Armour passing by, staging
for the Cuban Missile Crises.

... make my last comment 1962

Almost War

Another defeat for the USA.

You have an odd idea of a defeat seeing as how we achieved our stated
goal.

Harry K