Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default More fun

... The structure is 48 years old, and I was trying to get a new
roof before this happened. Only one roofing company responded with a
price of over $10,000, and that didn't include cleanup when they were
finished. It's a 1200 Sq. ft building with nine foot ceilings. I guess
that if I do keep it, I'll have to start at the worst end and work from
there. Of course, the worst end has all the electrical equipment.

30x40 or vice versa or...??? What's clear span iow? I'd think of
putting false roof over it w/ enough slope to lay conventional roofing
or tin...