Posted to uk.d-i-y
jgharston jgharston is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

polygonum wrote:
Whilst I agree with your rant, it can also be medical issues that make
one more sensitive to being dazzled by oncoming headlamps. Certainly

This sounds really ridiculous as I type it, but I've taken to driving
in
the dark wearing my prescription sunglasses. Even then I flick my
eyes from side to side to avoid the same piece of retina going to
sleep.

It could be because I only passed my test two years ago, but every
time I fill up with petrol when it's dark I walk around the car and
check
all the lights. I passed my test two years and one week ago, so I'm
no longer a probationary driver, so maybe I'll start getting slack and
lazy now.

JGH