Posted to alt.home.repair
DD_BobK DD_BobK is offline

Default I dont want insulation in home

On Nov 24, 4:10*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 13:18:20 -0800 (PST), DD_BobK
wrote:

On Nov 24, 12:44*pm, wrote:

SNIP

But I'm open to other suggestions.

Useful suggestions would depend on having some semblance of an
understandable performance spec and the local climate...

I'm in the upper midwest of the USA, where it gets very cold in winter.
If I was in the south, I would not even bother considering insulation.
We have some hot days in summer, and this past summer had many, but I
always cope with the heat, it's the cold that is a problem in winter.

Well...

you're halfway to half of "some semblance of an understandable
performance spec and the local climate".. keep trying.

Hint: The better you describe the situation & your desired outcome,
the better suggestions you'll get.