Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default More fun

On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 22:39:57 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

That sounds expensive. I'm sad to hear.

It will probably cost a couple years income to repair the building,
if I can get some volunteer labor to help me.

Hire a lad who will trade shop space or machining for labor. He can
help you fix yours first, then he can fix the other in trade for rent.
Win/Win if you have the liability insurance to cover it.

--
Good ideas alter the power balance in relationships, that is why
good ideas are always initially resisted. Good ideas come with a