Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default More fun

"DoN. Nichols" wrote:

On 2012-11-25, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I went out to the main shop today, to discover that several beams had
cracked. The roof leak, and desroyed most of the parts & shelving. My
parts room is a disaster. The door delaminated and the window fell out.
How can so much damage happen in a couple months? I'm tempted to sell
the few tools that survived and hire a bulldozer to remove the whole
damned mess.

Ouch!

Best of luck,

Thank you. Now my insurance company wants to drop me because my
house is 48 years old, yet they still insure beach front homes that they
paid to replace after the last round of hurricanes.