Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default Firefox: Add a new tab doesn't work in v17.0 update

On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 14:38:28 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Firefox: Add a new tab doesn't work in v17.0 update
Am I missing some new setting requirement?
...Jim Thompson

I installed 17.0 on XP. The + button on the tab bar and ctrl-T both
work as expected.

I've had some plugins that I've tried over the years that mangle
various features. You might try starting Firefox from the command
line with plugins disabled and see if it works:
http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-using-safe-mode

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D