Posted to sci.electronics.repair
KenO KenO is offline

Default Best Image Markup Software for PCBs?

Jeff,

"For tweaking photos, I use Irfanview. Hit "F12" for the drawing tools."

Example of added text and arrows using Irfanview:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/pics/rep...MH518M-PS.html

WAS VERY IMPRESSED!!! so installed the latest version of Irfanview. Tried to do what you did but I got no where.

Did a search for tutorials using "text and arrows using irfanview" but only thing got was this post.
http://www.diybanter.com/electronics...ware-pcbs.html

No "..." got About 2,410,000 results but nothing useful in 1st page.

Any tips on how you did your example?

"Windoze Paint is quick and easy when I'm in a hurry." Sounds like Paint is what I need!!! At least in the beginning.

Thanks again for your example!

Ken