Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave in Texas Dave in Texas is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success

"Swingman" wrote in message

On 11/23/2012 8:23 AM, Leon wrote:
On 11/21/2012 5:28 PM, Bill wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
Bob Martin wrote in

World population has tripled since I was born. Can't go on like
that.

Another population-control advocate who isn't willing to take the
obvious direct action open to him, but instead wants to limit the
number of *other* people.

Hypocrite.

What about the two deer you eliminated? I don't want to stir things up,
but don't the deer have any rights (maybe they were here first)?

No kidding Bill, I was just reading over the "deer" bill of rights.....

You should see the bill the mosquito's.

Oh and that beef and chicken you eat...

I can send a -pile-, er testing sample of the recycled turkey I ate
yesterday to any lawyer who wants to file a class action on behalf of
the Turkey Bill of Rights ... but they'll have to hurry.

What? You can't save it?

Dave in Texas