Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.landscape
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Pictorial DIY for repairing Wilkins Zurn 975XL Backflow Preventer

"Danny D." wrote in message

stuff snipped

So, with the PDF & pictures combined, anyone can
perform this repair easily. I realize Smitty Two
doesn't like my OCD style - but I start knowing
nothing and, with your help plus my research, I
end up knowing 'enough' to try to teach the next
guy. That's what I live for. To learn & to teach.

Remarkably complete and concise and what Usenet *should* be about. Even
more refreshing to stumble across after 50 messages from Sad Sacks with
nothing better to do than use Usenet like their own personal playpen.

Thanks for reminding me there are still some responsible adults left willing
to put in the effort it takes to share their knowledge and experience with
others. It's inspiring.

--
Bobby G.