Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oklahoma policeman fired after issuing $2500 ticket to mom after3-yr old son urinates in front yard of home

On 11/22/2012 6:16 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 11/22/2012 5:04 AM, Fake ID wrote:
In article ,
Frank Serpico wrote:
Just remember -

Piedmont city officials have fired a police officer who wrote a public
urination citation to the mother of a 3-year-old who dropped his pants
in the family's front yard.

I'm suprized they didn't make the kid register as a sex offender.

BAILIFF, WHACK HIS PEE PEE! (somebody must get that reference) ^_^

TDD

Sister Mary Elephant says "Shut Up!"

I saw C & C live somewhere around 1974, I don't remember the exact date
and no, it has nothing to do with drug use, it was just a long time ago.
The city sent cops in riot gear to be security for the university
colosseum where the guys were performing because city officials were
worried that dope smoking young people would riot and destroy the place.
The funniest thing about the event was seeing the cops rolling on the
floor laughing. ^_^

TDD