Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] krw@att.bizzz is offline

Default (OT) Welcome back the Newspaper boy

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 05:53:27 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 04:34:34 -0600, wrote:

Considering what I've spent for computers, software, electricity to run
them, and many many hours of my time, the cost of a newspaper is cheap
in comparison. And better yet, I can sit back and read the newspaper
without it poping up and telling me my browser is outdated and I need to
install another version of adobe flash, or finding bad page rendering,
where the text is on top of a photo, etc.....

Maybe the old ways were better.......

And you don't need a Wi-Fi connection in the bathroom to read it.

OTOH, I carry my cell phone every day to work. Carrying a newspaper
around looks rather odd. Oh, and no Wi-Fi, just 4G. ;-)

I considered stopping it after the last price increase, but after
complaining they made me a deal. I've read the paper version all of
my life and prefer it.

I gave up on local rags long ago. Most refused to stop littering my
driveway.