Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] krw@att.bizzz is offline

Default Magical Border

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:52:12 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
Gordon Shumway wrote:

Idiot, there is no argument. You are in *fact* an illiterate moron
but I have no vision of convincing you of that. It would require that
you have a brain, which you clearly don't.

krw,

It has been said "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to
their level and beat you with experience."

finally someone understands what krow has been doing to himself. I was only

^^^^
helping him demonstrate his inner idiot

Again, you show how stupid you really are. Keep it up, there is
probably someone in the world who doesn't know it yet.