Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success

Bob Martin wrote in :

in 1542724 20121121 231709 Doug Miller

wrote:
Bob Martin wrote in
:

in 1542659 20121120 160637 Doug Miller
wrote:
Bob Martin wrote in
:

in 1542621 20121119 213448 Doug Miller
wrote:
Bob Martin wrote in
:

What about the runaway human population?

If you feel there are too many humans, you know what to do
about it....

OK, where do you live? ;-)

That's about what I figured: you think there are too many
*other* humans.

Well, I was here before most of them!

So you got yours, and to hell with everyone else, eh?

World population has tripled since I was born. Can't go on like
that.

Another population-control advocate who isn't willing to take the
obvious direct action open to him, but instead wants to limit the
number of *other* people.

Hypocrite.

Moron. Just go on denying that there's a problem.

Let me guess: the "problem" exists in areas of the world inhabited by people with darker
skin than yours, right?