Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wifi reciever

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 12:01:46 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

Why not just grab an old pc destined for the scrap heap,

It's the hassle of booting up, fiddling around with mouse and keyboard
and too much farting around - on top of already having to turn on,
tune in the internet box upstairs.
Looks like an old Android phone is the way and I notice that as the
older ones fall out of favour, they plummet in value.

I might be missing something from further up the thred but if you are
going to use an Android phone over Wifi and presumably that WiFi has
access to the 'net just bung the TuneIn app on the phone and not bother
with the "internet box upstairs".

--
Cheers
Dave.