Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Browser

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 18:39:17 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 11/20/2012 6:23 PM, Gunner wrote:

Bootleg copies of XP are everywhere and they will do updates nicely.

After reading the complaints about Vista, 7 and 8, I think Ill simply
stick with XP Pro.

Works good, less filling

Gunner

I have a stack of dead laptops to the ceiling, all have a legit XP
license. I build a new system for somebody and peel off the sticker
from a dead laptop and everybody's happy. According to my records I
just built my 500th box last week. -sure is easier than soldering-up a
CP/M system!

Ship em to Mr Terrill an maybe he can do something with them for the
Veterans groups.

Gunner

1. Lie