Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Browser

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

I didn't like the way Chrome kept doing things in the background on
my
Win7 box after I'd told it not to. It felt like a gaping back door
directly into my data, a feeling I didn't much like. Chrome was
gone
from my box within 4 hours of installation.

I've stayed with IE8 on XP despite having two Windows 7 machines
because I've learned how to examine and delete everything it saves in
\Cookies and \Temporary Internet Files. I disabled the \DOM Store.

CCleaner seems to do a good job of deleting all but the cookies you
want to keep.