Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Browser

Larry Jaques wrote:

I didn't like the way Chrome kept doing things in the background on my
Win7 box after I'd told it not to. It felt like a gaping back door
directly into my data, a feeling I didn't much like. Chrome was gone
from my box within 4 hours of installation.

Given some of the other stuff Google has been caught doing,
such as the business about their Google-Earth cars snooping in unlocked
Wi-Fi systems and then the company just archiving everything they had stolen
from the unwary, you have EVERY reason to be suspicious.

Jon