Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Union kills the twinkie

On Nov 20, 12:42*pm, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:54:18 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Nov 19, 4:19 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

I'm self-employed, you moron.

We know. No one else would hire you.

Every machining job shop I know of would hire him in a heartbeat. No
shop I know of would ever hire you.

* I wouldn't work for any shop that admits they know either of you.

I suspect that sort of machine shop would have already gone out of
business.

1. Lie

By your own admission you're not a machinist. It's crystal clear that
you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to machining,
CADCAM, employees, etc.