Nathan vsaent.com Nathan vsaent.com is offline
Junior Member

I am wanting to make porch railings for my front porch. I have proced
vinyl porch sets, but my porch is an odd size. I thought at one time I
somehwere saw vinyle "sleeves" that could go over a tranditional 2x4
but have been unable to find them. DO they exist?

Yes they do. We manufacture vinyl handrail cover for existing wood railings. We make both 2X4 and 2X6 in White and Sandalwood (beige.) You can learn more and contact us at our website Welcome to VSA Enterprises Inc If you contact us through our website, feel free to advise what you will be ordering and a zip code if you can. We can then offer you a freight quote. Thanks!