Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Indiana house exdplosion update

On Nov 20, 10:52*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 00:54:41 -0800 (PST), harry

wrote:

Associated Press writer Ken Kusmer contributed to this report from
Indianapolis.

Pretty difficult to deliberately arrange a gas explosion.

1. *Lend me your pipe wrench and I'll show you how.

2. *Does not have to be deliberate of bring homicide charges.

The gas air mixture has to be right to get a good explosion.
This can't be guaranteed before ignition takes place.
And a source of ignition has to be provided somehow.

It's a murder like these stupid Hollywood films where the victim is
deliberately murdered by dropping an electrical appliance in the bath.
Concocted by idiots that know nothing.
For idiots that know nothing to watch.

We have an alternative lesser charge of manslaughter over here for
death by carelessness.