Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default THe Miracle Cleaner

On 11/19/12 10:25 PM, wrote:
Peanut Butter, the miracle cleaner.

Vegetable oil is a good substitute for hand cleaner.
Scrub in until the paint, grease, whatever, is loosened,
then finish with soap and water.

Yes, it's the oil in the peanut butter.
Skip the Jiffy and go straight to the Crisco.

Wat's wrong with lamp oil??? Disolves the lampnoil quite quickly.
Only problem is the smell and you need HOT soapy water to finish it
off.

I don't know if there's anything wrong with lamp oil other than... who
has it?
I would venture a guess that there are 100 houses with both peanut
butter and cooking oil in them to every 1 that has lamp oil... and even
then, only 1 in 10 of those have a resident who know what it is. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--