Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] marcelo.f.dantas@gmail.com is offline

Default ~Tektronix~ oscilloscope repair 2246 ModA (but others may help too)

Hello everyone,

I have a Tek 2246 ModA which has a slight but annoying problem:

If I leave the scope off for some time, more than a couple hours, when I turn it back on, channel 1 is deflected off screen, below it.
All other channels are there and appear fine, but not channel 1.
Then after a couple minutes it comes back and everything works fine then.

I know this is minor but is kind of annoying, so I have been trying to "chase this ghost" for a while now.

Does anyone here know what it can be? Maybe had the same problem before?

Thanks a lot everyone for even reading this far.

Cheers,
Marcelo.