Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default Petition to secede? Interesting idea...

In article , Han
wrote:

Dave wrote in
:

On 14 Nov 2012 12:57:54 GMT, Han wrote:
They would have to raise that 70% for themselves, plus they would have
to find a way to pay their own military, diplomats, etc.

Well, considering the amount of armament that regular Texans
supposedly have in their homes, their military wouldn't need to budget
much to get them armed.

How many "regular Texans" to defend the refineries etc around Houston from
air attack? I am just saying, we aren't only concerned with Joe common
criminal here.

"It's a trap! There are TWO of them!"

--
I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I
like fishing because itıs the one thing I can think of that probably doesnıt. *