RKON

Default Report Charlie Self

Dave Dave Dave

I never said you questioned his service record. I worded as follows:

"5 results and only 1 F word out of Charlie.
And the amount of swearing on that ng I think that is a good record.
Especially, from someone questioning his service record"

Whi did Chalie swear at? You? No, the guy who was questioning his service
record.

I never would have ever jumped in if you did not call me a Moron.

Again, coming from you Dave I take that as compliment.

Rich

PS. Dave do you take High Blood Pressure Medication?

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
m...
I NEVER questioned his military record you M O R O N!!! Get
your facts straight, you moron. Moron Moron Moron Moron
Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron
Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron
Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron
Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron
Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron

Bet you didn't use the right search criteria...

You are a liar!!

he has used the F word at least 4 times on various
newsgroups, you stupid TWIT. I get so sick of people here
who L I E. Not that it matters if it was 2 or 10 but I'm
sick of your LYING, you MORON!

And you call me a troll...sheesh!

dave

RKON wrote:

snip

I'd just like
him to quit using the "F" word every time I happen upon his
posts,

You are Troll. You call people a Moron and then you have the nerve to
complain about somone who uses the F word.

http://groups.google.com/groups?num=...digital+ ****