Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default Train hits parade float in Midland TX carrying veterans - anyonegot video of this?

On 11-17-2012 10:02, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
the circumstances. I've seen parades that have fire trucks and rescue
equipment blasting horns and sirens. The gate signal would have been
lost, as would flashing lights. Train horn may have just been one of
many horns sounding.

I can hear a train horn with all my windows closed and I live two or
three miles from the tracks. This accident occurred in the center of
twon. In either direction, there are many crossings. So the train's
horns would have been sounding frequently over the three minutes before
impact.

--
Wes Groleau

Words of the Wild Wes