Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Workbench top

On Saturday, November 17, 2012 1:16:23 PM UTC-6, Dave Balderstone wrote:
I used a solid core door, and glued maple flooring to the top. It's going strong nearly 12 years later.

Hah! Nick probably did all the work. ^5 Nick, nice looking work table.

Don't see those (black) Cresent nail pullers too often, the one hanging on Nick's peg board. Good handy tool. My uncle introduced me to that tool 40 yrs ago and I still find reason to use it often, especially lately. One should be in everyone's arsenal.

*Long ago, a favorite girlfriend's son, Nick (age 6), was a real go-getter. Always wanted to help, get involved, etc., etc., and did. aka "Slick Nick"! Your Nick brings back good memories.

Sonny