Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success

In article , Doug Miller
wrote:

Hunting season opened at 7:03 this morning. By 9:00, I was field-dressing a
buck. Third year in
a row I've gotten a deer before lunchtime on opening day -- it's nice to be
able to hunt private
property after all these years hunting in state forests, along with a hundred
thousand other
people. Should wind up with close to a hundred pounds of venison in the
freezer.

Life is good.

Way to go, Doug.

--
I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I
like fishing because itıs the one thing I can think of that probably doesnıt. *