Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default fixing up a biscuit joiner

Han wrote:
(Edward A. Falk) wrote in
:

In article ,
Edward A. Falk wrote:
In article ,
Edward A. Falk wrote:

(Me, I finally decided it was time to get a biscuit joiner rather
than cut them with a router.)

Aaaand, I went and bought a cheap one on eBay. A PC 557 for $50.

However it needs work; ...

Follow-up. Turns out it had a broken part. An irreplacable broken
part.

Here's what I did:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Crea...rt-for-a-power
-tool-where/

I swear, 3d printing will be the next industrial revolution.

FWIW, I have a Dewalt DW682K that I have used a few times, but want to
get rid of. Complete with case and a supply of several kinds of
biscuits. I paid $190 for it 9 years ago. What should I ask for this?

Has it been stored inside or outside for the last 9 years?