Jules

Default Report Charlie Self

MY on-line diatribes are'nt a reflection of my professional life.

Well it's still a reflection of a part of you, isn't it, "dave".

wrote:

Charlie Self, the world-famous woodworking magazine contributer once
again displays his impeccable command of the English language. Bay
Area Dave was only joking, but we seriously should draw more attention
to Charlie so that the people in his "elite" circle truly understand
what a sleaze bucket he really is. While insisting that he is
"self-employed", it is clear that if the right people are informed of
his vulgar side, it will totally have an effect on his career. I think
we need to spread this around a bit so the big cheeses Charlie deals
with find out what kind of a pig he really is. Start with the people
over at woodcraft, but use your own judgement.