Bay Area Dave

Default Report Charlie Self

All right, already! I don't care if charlie is self
employed, unemployed, white, black, ex-military, pacifist,
pro-choice, anti-abortion, tee totaling, beer guzzling, gay,
hetero, bi, tall, short, fat, skinny, left brained, right
brained, no brained, healthy, sickly, handsome, ugly, bald,
bushy headed, or any other irrelevant fact; I'd just like
him to quit using the "F" word every time I happen upon his
posts, which isn't often, but when I do, there it is, and he
doesn't reserve it just for me and I was trying to make a
point about a "writer" who goes on a public forum and then
becomes an invective spewing twit who disrespects the
language that he makes all or part of his living with.
That's all. It was an OBSERVATION and a PLEA for him to
clean up his act. He should know better. I don't write for
a living. So MY on-line diatribes aren't a reflection of my
professional life. Charlie's is, by the nature of the
medium. If I was a contributor to a widely known publication
I know that I'd watch what I wrote in public. Is that so
hard to understand, people????? sigh... Me thinks some of
you worship false idols.

dave

wrote:

Charlie Self, the world-famous woodworking magazine contributer once again displays
his impeccable command of the English language. Bay Area Dave was only joking,
but we seriously should draw more attention to Charlie so that the people in
his "elite" circle truly understand what a sleaze bucket he really is. While
insisting that he is "self-employed", it is clear that if the right people are
informed of his vulgar side, it will totally have an effect on his career. I
think we need to spread this around a bit so the big cheeses Charlie deals with find
out what kind of a pig he really is. Start with the people over at woodcraft, but use
your own judgement.