Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Craftsman tablesaw (old)

On 11/16/12 5:20 PM, DJayhawk wrote:
The blade is true and 90, but the rear part of the fence appears to

run in toward the blade. That has to be where the binding is coming from.

I spent some time aligning my fence and made a couple cuts feeding

really slow. It's still not cutting how I hoped it would. It maybe be
that I do need to upgrade the blade.

Thanks for all the suggestions. What blade should I get?

There's a place near me that has a boatload of Freud - LM72R010X that
they are unloading for $25 each. You could pay shipping and still have
it for 1/2 of what other places are selling it. It's a heavy duty full
kerf blade.

http://www.generalindustrial.com/
(800) 371-2220

--