Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Union kills the twinkie

On Nov 16, 7:46*pm, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

anorton wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
news:BvOdnbXmaZoHSzvNnZ2dnUVZ_radnZ2d@earthlink. com...

Jon Elson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

* * So, you've never seen moldy Twinkies?

Umm, actually, no, I never have, and I'm pretty sure I've
seen some that were quite old. *I suppose if they get wet, they
will start to rot.

* *They only have a 30 day shelf life, unlike the Urban Myths to the
contrary. *I have seen them covered in bread mold when someone left them
laying around. *Not a pretty sight.

Jay Leno ate a 12 year-old unopened twinkie on air
http://writingshares.com/nbc-tv-toni...leno-skit-stuf....

* * That's open to debate. *He does a lot of things that aren't real.
Like those 'Jay Walking' segments. *If it was 12 years old, id would
have dehydrated and turned to dust. *I had military rations that were
processed in the late '40s, when I was in the Army. *They were almost 30
years old. *The crackers were dust. *Even though they were sealed in a
steel tin, they were stale and just turned to dust when you tried to
pick them up.

* *Jay wouldn't be funny, if he didn't lie all the time. *That's what
second rate comics do for a living. *If he was a better liar, he would
forecast the weather.

I haven't had a Twinkie since I was 8 or so, and I didn't like them
them. *I can't stand anything like them or Wonder bread. *No loss to me!
* I do feel for the owners...destroyed by the union.- Hide quoted text -

SO Tommy....what are you going to do to replace your lost business
from this customer?

TMT