Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Union kills the twinkie

On Nov 16, 2:34*pm, "anorton"
wrote:
"Tom Gardner" mars@tacks wrote in message

"jon_banquer" wrote in message

Hope this is just the beginning of companies who fail to make healthy
food going broke.

I agree, but who decides what is unhealthy?

In this case I think it is parenting peer-pressure. My wife is the secretary
at an elementary school. If a kid comes to school with a Twinkie in his
lunch box, it is seen by other parents just as if he brought a pack of
cigarettes. *Kids might have other treats that are only marginally
healthier, but for some reason the Hostess stuff became the epitome of junk
food that makes kids fat.

When I was a kid...I always smoked Twinkles after recess...after doing
the school nurse of course.

TMT