Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dennisgauge@gmail.com is offline

Default Wrong delivery address

On Friday, November 16, 2012 11:12:02 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The ones near me, usually the pipe goes through
the sidewall. Same deal, fill the pipe, cap the
indoor end, cut it off, etc.

Never underestimate the tenacity of the fuel truck driver to ensure that he has made his assigned delivery.

They will get out a wrench to remove a tightened cap. After all the last guy must've overtightened it, right?

They will hacksaw off a welded cap. Some damn kid must've come along and welded it on as a joke.

They will chip greatstuff/cement out of the pipe. Must've been mud daubers built a nest in the pipe over the summer.

They will shove the nozzle through the open hole in the wall. Damn idiot that mows the lawn must've broke it off.

The boss told me to deliver XXX gallons of fuel oil here, and by God I'm gonna do it come hell or high water!