Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New hot water tank in july, what is fair?

On 11/15/2012 4:52 PM, z wrote:
On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 01:17:21 +0000 (UTC), gregz
wrote:

gregz wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:22:56 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

The Kmart here is a real mess. I rarely go there, even
though it's close. They always have long lines at the
checkouts.

The K Mart in our town never has long lines. They can barely get
enough people in there to make a short line. The only reason I ever
go there is to buy something I know is "name brand" quality, not cheap
China crap that most of their merchandise is. The advantage is, the
Wal Mart parking lot will be mobbed, the K Mart lot and store is empty
so quick in and out.

I get my prescriptions at kmart, as well as most of my clothing. Never
really crowded. Also often get pizza in the store store. I don't think
there is any food at my walmart. I learned to like the old walmart, and
quickly learned to hate the new.
BUT, I bought a 120 ahr battery at walmart, and equivalent at kmart cost
$140 vs walmart $90.

Greg

I hate walmart inconsistency. They carry stuff. I shopped at walmart and
all they had were gas containers. Kmart had water, diesel, kerosene, gas.
Stuff you should carry, vs stuff they want to carry.

Walmart has water containers but in the kitchen/home section, not in
the automotive section. ?!?

Walmart may have dumber employees. They're cheaper than smart employees. ^_^

TDD