Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default David Marks on the Drums

On 11/14/2012 10:55 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 11/14/12 10:12 AM, Swingman wrote:
(BTW, there are at least three woodworker/musicians who have posted here
recently who indeed _would_ put a smile on your face with their
musicality: -MIKE-Radcliffe (drums), Steve Turner (drums), and Mike
Marlowe (guitar))

Ahhh, gee... shucks, Karl. :-)

I have a hard time keeping up with this group, especially as of late, but I
thought I felt my ears burning! Thanks for the kind words Karl. How cool
would it be if we could somehow arrange a musical gathering among the musicians
from the "wreck?" I daresay we could put on a better show than the "Bench
Dogs." Assuming we could find a chick singer that's as cute as Ashley, of
course. :-)

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.