Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH RJH is offline

Default OT New tax coming.

On 14/11/2012 15:04, Steve Firth wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
I tend to agree with a friend - if you want education for your
children take them out of school. Don't leave them in the hands of
useless bored and hence boring ****s.

Good to know your friends are equally as stupid as you.

Aww bless, the chap in question is regarded as astonishingly clever and
is the leader in his profession nationally. Good to see that you feel
qualified to declare someone with a first class honours degree as
"stupid".

Plenty of teachers have first class honours degrees too - including my
brother. So someone who describes him as 'useless bored and hence boring
****s' - especially without knowing him - can rightly be described as
stupid, regardless of any paper qualifications. And you for agreeing with
him.

You tend to have these fits every time one of your shibboleths is
challenged. Have you considered just relaxing a little instead of getting
angry?

Many of your posts make me sad - not angry. That one with apparent
intelligence has so little knowledge of his fellow men that he feels the
need to classify them in such a way.

Show me a good teacher and I'll show you fifty useless drains on a society
in the same profession.

It has been said that the brightest in our community tend to have their
views, however apparently bigotted, founded on decent evidence. Is your
view the result of anything rational, or just some spiteful and
troll-like spat?

BTW in my experience teachers with firsts are terrible teachers.

What exactly is your experience here? Is it anecdote and tabloid by any
chance?

You sound much like someone I know - and the only reason he gets to say
what he says is by raising his voice and physical threat.

Rob